Training is one of the key elements of success in a software project. Proper training not only reduce personnel resistance but also improve the efficiency of them.
TOSAN corporate strategy in training, is producing instructor and mentors at banks. This is meaning that the bank mentors are who trains the system end user. This strategy also reduces the cost of training in the bank and makes certified trainers available for new recruits at future trainings of the bank.
TOSAN training courses will be offered on the following topics:
- Primary Training of the TOSAN software (to work in the test and analysis environment)
- Instructors Training of system normal users (branch users).
- Instructors Training of system main users (Super User)
- Training managers of the bank.
- Bank technical personnel training
- coordination and monitoring of end-user education instructors trained by the bank.
The courses at the request of the bank just a few days or for discrete and continuous, full-time only for just a few hours a day will be longer.
The educational chapters and duration according to the needs of the bank and according to the schedule recommended by the company. The nature and the length of each period shall be that in addition to the transfer of all experiences and prior knowledge, governance and execution of the contract by experts will also provide the bank.