ValueStream© Business Management System is a Business process management, resource management and evaluation system relies on a series of such systems, setting goals and taking corrective actions enabling flow control. In this system, it is possible for the users to share their process with the BPMN standard in system design and implementation, and the related documents are complied with. This process can be of service in the current system as well as service facilities in other parts of the organization are required to use different protocols and support.
The main components of this system are:
- managing users and roles and organizational communications and security components, including policies and user verification process
- Service port management services required in the registration process with different protocols and in the design process to be handled.
- Process management (definition, implementation and reporting)
- user dashboard management
- Business Rules Management
- Control and analytical reports
The duties specified in these processes may include user tasks, implementation services and local computing services, as well as the bus service should be defined. In this system, users can have access to processes that begin or perform routine tasks that have been assigned to carry out another process. Note In this system, different components of the system with similar products is that the system is well-known set of processes in their facilities that are connected to different services, concentrated banking system and allows the user to reform and loading it is a process in itself.